Blender Wiki PDF Manual
WARNING: THE WIKI MANUAL HAS BEEN ENDED, WILL NOT CHANGE ANYMORE, AND SO WILL THIS PDF CONVERSION
As for now, its content and shape is being rethought/reorganized, as soon as it will become somewhat stable and complete, I will provide another PDF version, if still needed (the new non-wiki system could provide a PDF version of its own). Stay tuned...
PDF conversion of the blender wiki manual 2.6+ section; I plan to update this PDF every month, or so, hopefully.
Note: there are different versions of this PDF (on the left links, check filename):
Main wiki (English):
- EN wiki manual version 20141110(latest version)
- EN wiki manual version 20141007 (previous version)
Note: the english version of the wiki converts to a a ~1500 pages PDF manual: see original wiki pages
Apart the above base (english) wiki, are also available the PDF conversion of the most complete/updated other languages wiki manuals:
** mostly complete **
- JA wiki manual version 20141110 (japanese ~730 pages)
- ET wiki manual version 20141110 (estonian ~750 pages)
- RO wiki manual version 20141110 (romanian ~640 pages)
- DE wiki manual version 20141110 (german ~540 pages)
- ES wiki manual version 20141110 (spanish ~680 pages)
** far from being complete **
- CZ wiki manual version 20141007 (czech ~170 pages)
- IT wiki manual version 20141110 (italian ~150 pages)
Note: all non-english versions of the wiki are usually incomplete, not really translated, not really up to date, resulting in smaller PDF also. I hope that having the translated PDF encourages translators to keep up their hard work!
see this page for details, what's changed, project history and more.
Subject: A Very Handy Resource
I've been looking for a PDF version for quite some time which makes it much, much easier to find answers to questions one has about the functions in Blender and how to use them.
Great job guys, this is a resource one can't do without.
Subject: Valuable Resource
Subject: Good job
Subject: Thank you for maintaining this site & service
Subject: Awesome work !
i'm wait for the latest version of you
For print-disabled users
Uploaded by m.ardito on